Thursday, February 19, 2009

One Night In Singapore

Hello.

As you know, at least I think you know? I'm back in Perth. AND I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT! But I'm still on a holiday, class starts on Tuesday!

I went out to Orchard road around 7pm, I went to have dinner ALONE! at Yoshinoya. Man, it feels awkward as hell, to eat alone. Then, went back to the hotel around 8pm or 9pm. Talked to Meera and parents a couple of times. Bing kept on msging me to make sure that I won't fall asleep and eventually I did. But he woke me up when he got off work and that was around 2am. Yes. I quickly get ready and went down to meet up with him. It was fun though, we were out walking around early in the morning. We went to Gloria Jeans for some drinks, then we hanged out by the roadside for hours......as in from 3.30am til 7.30am.

We talked about what happened in our lives so far. and I told him that Abu and I made an agreement, by the age of 29, if none of us are married or engaged, we would marry each other. Bing's also going through some difficulty right now, but then, he knows what his doing.

"To Cook Nasi Lemak In His Own Apartment In New York"

I envy him because since secondary school, he always know what he wants and how to achieve it. Unlike me, I'm still thinking what I want to do or be. It's like I'm still roaming on the face of the earth not knowing where to go or what to do. Gosh!!!


1 What Say You?:

RUTHLESS said...

zsa! mek ada polah pact kedak ya juwak..28 mek sik kawen gik mek kawen ngan kawan mek.hahahaha. gila kerjaan kita tok.. :P

Template by:
Free Blog Templates