Monday, July 27, 2009

it's just a matter of time.

Holiahuu,
I think that it's just a matter of time that things change. Probably I think too much because I used the word "I think" in my sentences. I should relax and don't think too much. I should also stop caring about other people because most of the time, if you show people that you care about them. They would and could take you for granted, who in the world would want someone to take them for granted.

So, I guess it's just a matter of time til things change, all the good things seems to be distant memories. Memories that you wish that you could relive again and again, the type of memories that you hope would never end. But then again, everyone should remember that all good things must come to an end. Just when you thought that things are good, fine and happy, think again because happiness comes along in a package with sadness. So, everything would end when you think that it's okay.

Do I sound so emotional? *it's just emotion taking me over, caught up in sorrow lost in the dark, if you could come back, come home to me darling* - it's a song! I highly dislike this feeling, the feeling of losing something that you're comfortable with. haha.

Later days,
Double Zee.

0 What Say You?:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates