Friday, October 5, 2007

I JUST WANT TO BE HOME FOR RAYA!!!

Hahahaha guess what i'm watching? TV lah~ but then, the song hehehe it's Five - keep on movin' it reminds me of my dark ages~ hahahaha zaman jahiliah, main dlm parit, ilek tas atap, and now, N'sync- Pop! hahaha i don't like this song~ it doesnt make sense kekekeke Sometimes when I THINK FOR the artist~ will they laughed when they see themselves now? compare to years before they "mature" in the industry for instance:

His Early Career
Look At Him NOW!!
Huhuhu! After Pop! it's Take That - Back For Good..i like this song huhu yeahh i love boy bandS! hahaha before larr~ everybody has their own past :P number 2 is NKOTB- Step By Step! New Kids On The Block Rocks! hahahahahaha and Of Course! BSB is NUMBER 1~~
HaHaHa Actually i was watching "Boy Band Gold:Top 20" but i only managed to watch the Top 5
Number 5: Five-Keep On Movin'
Number 4: Nsync'-Pop!
Number 3: Take That-Back For Good
Number 2: New Kids On The Block-Step By Step
Number 1: Backstreet Boys-Everybody
HaHaHa Okay Okay Lah! My point of writing this post is because I WANT TO BE HOME FOR RAYA THIS YEAR!!
It's been 2 years since i last celebrate my Raya back in Kuching....Honestly, i don't know how it feels anymore. I miss the first day of raya~ where all of us are in a rush to take our showers and the morning breakfast with family, then go to Nek peh's house and meet all the cousins, yeah even though all of us meet every Sunday, Raya is like THE BIG THING! everyone's wearing baju melayu & baju kurong! huhuhu i miss that! I would also like to go visiting! with friends~ i've never experience it before, the last time i celebrate raya was 2004, and that time, i was sitting for my SPM...that was the first and the last (T_T)
I WANT TO GO HOME FOR RAYA!
I WANT TO GO HOME FOR RAYA!
I WANT TO GO HOME FOR RAYA!
I WANT TO GO HOME FOR RAYA!
METHAPHORIC-LY: in a hot sahara dessert, i would be the person crawling just for a drop of water (T_T) but in this case, i would do anythg to go back to Kuching for raya!~

1 What Say You?:

~nuTt*~ said...

BALIT LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates