Thursday, February 7, 2008

Changed? For The Good Or Bad?

The last update was like a month ago~ huhuhu! a lot had happened....and now, i don't even know what to post~ haha!

The fact that my parents went to Europe for 10 days and for that 10 days, I've become a "Mother-like" person? blabbering and taking care of 3 little siblings, 4 teenagers, a house and everything in it~ is quite interesting~ (^_^) but hey~ at least i learned how to take care of a house and everything IN IT![note to self: if ever they're gonna go for a long time, go back to Perth a.s.a.p.] It's not like i don't like my siblings or anything, it's just that i have brother....but he's like errr i can't even asked for his help!!!

Nuff said!!

I worked! hehe not really working..more like errrr training~ it was fun? i guess.....i learned about lots of stuff.....about the company, about the staff, about the business, about how useless some people are....i'm sorry~ but seriously, they need to think? i guess...if they're too lazy to even function,

why don't u just stay home and waste your own life at home?

i told my dad that as soon as i graduate, i'll come back and help him....BUT!!! he doesn't want me!!! hahahahaha that's because he wants me to learn and gain experience working with some other people~ kekeke~~~ (^_^)
and i guess this time, I've changed a lot.....i don't really like going out, i haven't met most of my other friend....some of them thinks that I'm already back in Perth!! HuHuHu!!!
Most of my close friend told me that I've changed.......from a friendly to everyone type of person to i don't like to see people type of person. Even if i get to know new people, that is because i want too, not like before, where i even just randomly make friends with people on the streets or something. But i miss my old self....it's like there's nothing to worry about...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! I LOVE CHINESE NEW YEAR
ALL THE FIREWORKS AND RED PACKETS (^_^)
THE FACT THAT I'M NOT HERE FOR RAYA~
CELEBRATING CHINESE NEW YEAR IS QUITE CLOSE OF CELEBRATING SOMETHING
YEAR OF THE RAT
I MISS MR. RAT (BUBYE AND TAKE CARE)

anyways, i'm sleepy, better go to sleep~

0 What Say You?:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates