Friday, April 24, 2009

Shhhhhhhhh!!

Hello,

There Are Some Things In Life That I Can't Blog About

Lie, Lie & Lie Some More

I'm just here early morning because:

a. i'm done with my assignment which is due at 7am.
b. waiting for the pictures to upload.
c. what ever happened today, i can't blog about it. but i'll make it up by making fun of my ex! (who's with me say ayee!!!) *yes it's as if i got no life by doing so, do you think he knows about defamation? nahh!! I don't think so!* aku nang suka kumpul dosa sendirik, dosa nektok gk sik tertanggung kali. haha who cares!

life so far:
way behind studies.
i need my time.
i need my space.
i need my loneliness back.
i need to get myself back on track.
exam is in a month time.
i need all the things that i mentioned.

Reminder: Start doing revision. Start doing notes. Start reading the text book. Stop spending. Stop playing excessively. Stop wasting time. Stop eating anything with high level of sugar. Stop being a dumbarse. Stop living in cloud nine.

Finally, I could cross out Sandboarding on my to do list. erkk!

It's getting late.
later days!

0 What Say You?:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates