Thursday, October 22, 2009

There will come to a point in our life that when we think about it, we hoped that we could go back in time and changed the past.
But who are we kidding? We could never changed the past nor go back in time to change it. I guess we just have to remind ourselves that, Things Do Happen For A Reason, even when everything did not go accordingly to what we want and how we expect to it to happen.
Life's a bitch ain't it? I'm just living it!
Right now, I kept on thinking and reminded about the night that I walked out. I kept on wondering, what if I stopped and looked back and stay there. Would everything still be the same like before? Would things be like how it is now? Oh how I wish~ things would go back like before.
Later days,
Double Zee.

2 What Say You?:

Ben said...

cheers!

BEN said...

cheers!=DD

Template by:
Free Blog Templates