Sunday, June 13, 2010

Due to the fact that I am going back to Kuching for good, soon... I've been going out and trying new places to go and eat. Here's a few pictures....


1. Thursday Night, Dya and I had dinner at...

Dya ordered Lamb Ribs
I ordered the Pollo Parmigiana
As for dessert, we went to Churros for Chubachoco or something.
It's chocolate cake, dipped with melted chocolate and sprinkled with shaved chocolate.
That day was unplanned, at all. It started with, Dya and I went to Karrinyup for late night shopping. Ended up eating at Tiamo. We planned to watch a movie at Claremont but they don't have any cinema there. So, we called Nora and Nisa up. Then, since we were still in the area, we asked if they want to go catch a movie. So, we went to Subiaco. But there was only 4 to 5 movie showing, which doesn't seem appealing. Then, we decided to just go to San Churros.

2. Tonight. Nora, Nisa and I, went out for dinner. We had a lot of places in our mind and we ended up at Tony Roma's.

For starters, we had half loaf onion rings *i forgot what it's called*
I had Steak & Chicken Combo
Medium-done steak for Nisa
Lamb ribs for Nora
For dessert, we had Chocolate Avalanche!
We had fun. We were so full, we even got our own expression for how full we were.
Nora: I'm so full, my water broke.
Nisa: I'm so full, I have a baby bump.
Me: I'm so full, OMG I have a kid under the table.
The night didn't end there.....we went to Mount Lawley. I do not know why, but I like this place, I really do... From the Bookstore to the people who goes there. After that, we went to Soto Cafe. Where we tried this really good, raspberry-pistachio nougat and it only costs $1.


I LOVE THIS CAFE SO MUCH. Nice environment, nice music, nice interior & good price for everything. "Susu Nisa, 50cent jak bah"-- sounds so wrong in so many ways.

Anyways, too tired. ends here. Later days.

0 What Say You?:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates