Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's been awhile since I last post something

Right now... there's a lot been going on in my life. There's a bunch of decisions that I have to make. So, many things that I need to learn. Today, I feel like I'm in love with myself. Haha! Every time, after I talk to this tall-chinese-guy-i-like-to-bully, I feel happy. I even forgot to grab my jacket and my uni bag. Instead, I grab my daily bag that contains a bunch of stuff but no notes and materials for me to study, and I went out with just a layer of long sleeves. The weather is pretty damn amazingly cold.

It's nice being with this guy. I can talk about anything. He adopted me as his little sister, despite the fact that I'm older than him *just by a month though* But I do respect him, as a guy. But I don't tell him that, he might realistically fly up to the sky and never come down. Haha. He's a realist, whilst I'm a dreamer. He's the joy killer of my dreamland. He keeps me on my toe. Sometimes, I hate it when he makes me think realistically. Because at times, I like living in my own world. But I know he does that because he lovesss meee~~~and it's "our sibship" haha. He won't say it, but I know it.

At times, when I'm bored, I'll be thinking the time when we all hang out with this BBall player. LOL. I miss the times, where I received a text msg, asking if i want to go grab lunch with them. I laugh every time I think about the reason I went to SHEDAH dinner because of PCK N PCB and the fact that he told me about the dinner. The exploration of the Sarawak Convention Center until his mum call. The time when we were avoiding people and he had tonsillitis, we went as far as Damai and off the shore we go!! Had ice cream for lunch *my first time tasting Ben & Jerry's* The time when my grandpa died, he was there listening to me crying and all. * Now I wonder, does he understand what I said when I was crying* The time my mood goes downward spiral to the ground as fast as I can. He say things just as it is because I would just say what's on my mind straight up to him too. He sang to me in public at the airport, infront of the departure hall. I tell him all of my dreams, ambitions, and hmm.. just about everything. He'll be there when I laugh, cry, happy, or sad.

I am glad to know him. In one short month, is the only time that we took, to get to know each other and give impact in each others lives and we grew close til this day on. I hope whatever ship that we're in, nothing can break our bond.

Later days,

0 What Say You?:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates