Monday, November 1, 2010

to my brother & bestfriend.

Hey you~ I hope you're doing alright with all the exam preparation and I am trying not to bother you as much.

But right now, I really wish that you would be here. I don't have anyone to accompany me for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Going out in groups are fun especially going out with different groups for different occasion. But sometimes I do need to just go out with another opposite sex person, doesn't mean that it have to be something. Why can't friends go out and enjoy the company of each other like we used to?

Tonight, I asked my old friend to accompany me and his girlfriend was some what furious. I am a bit confused, not that my friend didn't explain how our friendship is. What ticks me off is after I read her msg to him because he asked me to read the msg that she sent to him. When I asked him to bring her along, she got even more furious. The other thing is, we're used to hang out all the time. To be honest, I don't understand that women.

Don't you know I miss you? You made everything so simple. I'm sorry if I sound so dependent, clingy, too attached or anything but the people here are so hard. You made it easy for me to act like myself and be free at the same time.

I know some people are busy but sometimes people give so many reasons. It feels like they are avoiding. How I wish you'd be here, so that you can accompany me for late dinner.

It seems like I need you only for me to go out or something like that but it's not. You're the place I go to when things get messy and you know I would do exactly whatever you've done for me too

0 What Say You?:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates