Thursday, April 16, 2009

Race To Witch Mountain

Hello

I like you so much better when you're naked, I like me so much better when you're naked.

We watched "Race to witch mountain" a few hours ago. It was fine, it's not what I expect it to be...it was much better. It's about two alien siblings, who came to earth to save their own planet and Earth *duh! obviously!* Then, there are a few people who go after them, 1. the united states defence team or something and 2. their own military trained to kill soldier as in the alien's soldier. The siblings came to Earth to prove to their planet they still can save their own planet without invading earth. So, as usual, people would need transportation to get to their destination and that is how they met the taxi driver, Jack Bruno a.k.a. Dwayne Johnson *did i get it right?*
Anyways, it was good! You should watch it.

Of course the night ends with us eating McDonald. Erghh!! there goes my fatness.

About McD, I asked for a medium sized meal and Jon pandey pandey ordered a large meal for Nas and I.

And oh! I never mentioned that two of my cousin went back to Kuching for the two weeks break. But Faiz and Haziq's are coming back this Friday because our classes starts next week. Before our class starts, we are going Sandboarding!! huhu! I can't wait to go! Not sure if Faiz and Haziq's are joining us. We also asked them to bring Dvd's and buy a new Dvd player. You have no idea how many dysfunctional dvd player we got here. We could open a dvd store!

I think I've been blogging less and less. I think it's due to my laziness and so far, I'm hardly home. I should start studying and everything. (^_^) I said I SHOULD.

Guess what? Tomorrow! the whole city would be on sale! Gosh! Gosh! Gosh! Let's get some rest!! and go shopping!


later days!

3 What Say You?:

RUTHLESS said...

you can have mcds..boh makan fries n soda nya jak ok lah ya..hehe

shopping??? uwa!!!!!! mok..............................................hahaha

Panda said...

Kamek maok shopping juak!!!!!!

Zsa Zsa said...

ina: dtg sitok~~ shopping~ hehe
zulfa: kmk makan mcd every night for supper. erkkkkk

Template by:
Free Blog Templates