Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Swan Valley Weekend.

Cheers,

I'm still on my week break!!
so for this weekend, Jon planned the Swan Valley Trip.

He said we'll go around 11am but we ended up leaving the house around 12pm. It's a good thing though because it's not that far.


First of all, we went to Sandalford Winery. Then, we had lunch at Feral, which the lamb was so fantastic *ohh drools* After lunch, we went to the chocolate factory. Then, we drive to the Vines, there we also took picture of the kangaroo and the old house. After that, we went to the best ice cream place in that area. We also went to the cheese tasting because Jon was really looking for it, we spent an hour there, taking picture and joke around there. The day ends with Jon buying grapes and he said it was seedless but when we ate it, there were seeds in it. nontheless, it was sweet.



We as in, Dya, Azri, Deska, Jon, Azfar, Sarah and I went there. because most of us were busy or something. I also tease Jon that I won't be joining them. haha! I also don't understand why Azfar's always tease me about it. since the first time I saw him. *wondering*

i think that's about it.

later days,

0 What Say You?:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates