Sunday, April 12, 2009

I miss that feeling.

I said I promise to never fall in love with a stranger, you're all i'm thinking of, i praised the lord above.

huwarghhh....I miss the feeling of being love. huwahaha aku ingga but anways, lalek laa

Today, I went to Swan Valley.
Friends, Cousins and I went around Swan Valley.
Had lunch at Feral, Visit the chocolate factory and the Sandalford Winery, Cheese tasting and ate the best ice cream in Swan Valley.

I miss that feeling.
But Im too young to know all those stuff.
Im just a kid.
That feeling that makes you glow most of the time.
Being around that person you can be much more relax because you know that that person would always be there to help you.

Aiyo! Enough craping. I want to cut my hair now.

Later days!

p/s: pictures of the Swan Valley trip will be post when I feel like it. (^_^)

0 What Say You?:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates