Monday, May 24, 2010

No matter if that person is someone you know or not, if they are dumb, they are dumb.

Serious Fuck.. Wanna say something? Say it to my face. Wanna get angry? Do it in front of my face. Don't just say it and tell it to other people. Serious fuck, I wasn't the only one, everyone agreed in that matter but all you did was point the finger at me. Are you serious? Are you that dumb? I don't think you're naive...AT ALL, just plain STUPID. And now, you're like that because of what I said, which was for your own good? Fuck think properly or you don't really use your brain to think.

Why don't all of us get crazy and kill each other? I don't mind doing that right now, cause you're pissing me off by getting pissed off and just show your anger infront of some other people. PUSSY! Wanna show that you're strong, Come! I can show you how psychotic I can be and CUT YOUR FAT OF FROM YOU SO THAT YOU DON'T NEED ANY SURGERY.

Toodles!

or I know I should just ignore it, and live my life cause at least I know I didn't lie.

0 What Say You?:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates